Sleepy Beans baby bean bags are trialled and tested to ensure the best possible option in baby bean bags for your little one. Our fabrics and designs provide you with a stylish, yet comfortable product. All Sleepy Beans baby bean bags come with interchangeable tops, giving your child years of comfort and enjoyment.
This bean bag has removable red velvet-feel tops with a fabric-feel base featuring a nautical colour scheme of blue, red, white and grey stripes.
*Base may be spot cleaned with mild detergent if needed.
- All Sleepy Beans baby bean bags come with two removable tops; one with a three point safety harness for babies and one without the harness for toddlers and small children. Having the two tops for your bean bag means that it can be used by your child even into their early schooling years.
- All Sleepy Beans baby bean bags come with an inner liner. The inner liner is what holds the beans and once full, is easily placed into your bean bag and safely zipped away. The inner liner makes filling and topping up your bean bag easier. It also acts as an extra safety precaution, making it harder for little hands to access the bean bag filling. All our inner liners are fitted with safety zippers.
- Easy to clean fabrics. We’ve designed our bean bags with you in mind. All removable tops are machine washable. Simply place them into a delicates bag and wash on a gentle cycle, in cold water, with mild detergent. All bean bag bases are waterproof; some will only require a wipe down with a damp cloth should they get spilled on and others may require a small amount of mild detergent.
- All Sleepy Beans baby bean bags are waterproof, which ensures that no spills will reach the beans, which prevents mould.
- Strong and durable fabrics. We’ve hand picked each and every fabric used for our bean bags, not only based on their designs, but also on their quality. We believe our bean bags are durable enough to be used both inside your home and outside. We’ve also ensured that the removable tops, while still soft, will not wear out before your child outgrows their bean bag.
Please note that baby bean bags should not be used in place of a cot or bassinet. Baby bean bag use should be supervised at all times. Please do not allow older children to use bean bags as toys. Bean bags are not toys.
Please Contact Us if you have any questions about this product.